Terms and Conditions
Orders and payments
· We accept major credit and debit cards including Visa, Visa Debit, Delta and Electron, Mastercard and American Express.
· Once a payment has been made you will receive an email confirmation. If you wish to make payments by other means, please email or telephone us and we will process your order by telephone or make an online bank transfer.
· All items and prices displayed on the website are in British Pound Sterling and inclusive of VAT. For customers outside the EU, please contact us for pricing adjustments.
· All prices listed on Karen Phillips Jewellery are correct at the time of entering the information; however, we reserve the right to change the price of any product at any time.
· All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. You will be advised by email if we anticipate your item cannot be delivered in our usual timeframe. Many items are one-off pieces and there are occasional cases when they have been sold at other locations and this has not yet been registered on our website.
· If you require your order for a specific date, we will do our best to accommodate your requirements, but cannot guarantee this will always be possible.
· If items are in stock they can be sent within 3 days to a UK location. Please contact us for delivery times to international locations. If an item is not in stock it will usually take 4-6 weeks to deliver, except at busier times of the year when the times may be extended.
· All orders within the UK are shipped free of charge, and are sent using the Royal Mail Special Delivery service. Please be aware that all orders will require a signature on delivery. Please keep this in mind when giving your delivery address (home or work), and for high-value items we always recommend using your billing address.
· For international shipments, postage costs, import duties, sales taxes or other import costs incurred at the point of entry into the destination country are the responsibility of the customer. Please contact us for further details.
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
· We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered.
· We do not deliver to your region or country.
· The goods you ordered were listed on our website at an incorrect price due to a typographical error.
If we do cancel the contract between us, you will be notified via email and reimbursed within 5 working days.
· We hope you love your Karen Phillips Jewellery, but if for any reason you are dissatisfied we will accept the return of unworn jewellery within 14 days of purchase for a full refund, exchange or credit note (minus the cost of any postage) provided the piece has not been damaged in any way. Pieces must be returned in their original packaging. For hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be exchanged or returned unless faulty.
If you’d like to cancel your item before it has been despatched, please contact us as soon as possible and a full refund will be given to you within 3 working days.
· Please contact us prior to returning any goods with details of the problem. Items must be returned using a secure delivery service (such as the Royal Mail Special Delivery service) and insured to the full value of the goods. We are not responsible for the delivery cost of returned items or for any loss or damage of items being returned for exchange, refund or credit.
· Quotations for bespoke or commissioned pieces which have yet to be confirmed or commenced are only valid for 30 days and are subject to review after this time.
· For commissions, a 50% deposit is required to confirm the commission, with the balance payable prior to delivery.
· Bespoke projects can take between 8-12 weeks, depending on the complexity of the brief. Timing will be advised as the process is outlined.
· Commissioned jewellery or items that have been made to your specific requirements, or with your own materials, cannot be returned.
· Designs produced from an agreed sketch or using your own materials are subject to minor alterations as necessary during the making process, and as such small deviations from provided illustrations may occur. We will contact you if substantial changes need to be made or if materials turn out to be unsuitable for use once a commission is underway.
· Whilst all efforts are made to create bespoke and commissioned jewellery to agreed designs, Karen Phillips Jewellery is not responsible financially or otherwise if the client changes their mind, does not like a completed design or wishes to make further alterations to a piece once it is completed.
Karen Phillips Jewellery endeavours to ensure all product descriptions and specifications posted on this website are correct. As all products are handmade, slight variations do occur.
Please also be aware that we cannot accept responsibility for any variation in colour of precious metals illustrated on this website. Colours may not be exact due to different computer monitors and browsers.
Design rights and copyright remain the sole property of Karen Phillips Jewellery. If you wish to use any images or text for publicity, please contact Karen Phillips Jewellery. All designs are the intellectual property of Karen Phillips Jewellery. Copyright 2019 Karen Phillips Jewellery.